Thursday, May 29, 2008

Bad hair day


Seriously. It's offensive.
I've had a busy...well past few weeks with work, but especially the last two days. I have tomorrow and Monday as the rents are coming to town, and I had sooooo many things I needed to get done before leaving work today. Yesterday I worked until 10 at night (not counting a 1 hr sunset cruise at dinner that was fab!), and today I came in just after 7, thinking I would be here until 7 tonight.
I must be missing something, but I am *completely* caught up. I can't remember that last time I could say that. I have ZERO (count them) emails in my inbox, and I have crossed off every item on all of my many To Do lists.
Knowing I'd worked so late last night, and that today was going to be a long day, coupled with the fact that I had no in person meetings today, I decided to give myself a little treat and wear an outfit that's more casual than what I'd wear to work. It would probably classify as business casual plus, but I usually wear suits, or at least dress pants with a blazer/jacket. Today I have on dress pants with (gasp!) a button down oxford stlye shirt! I'm ca-razy.
I also rocked my fauxhawk a little more than usual. It seemed okay in the mirror this morning, but it has a-fallen, and I look BAD.
I blame the Darce. Remind me not to let someone who shops at Big Lots buy my hair care products, okay? I asked for the gel I usually buy, and she came back with this L'loreal hair glue, straight out of 1985. Seriously. I think it's from then!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVING that photo. I also have quite the visual in my mind on what you look like today. DO NOT let "The Darc" skimp on health and beauty products.

Alison... said...

i'm sure your hair is fab, glad you're caught up with work!