Thursday, May 15, 2008

Competition


The boards are up! That means, the water level is high enough to put my boat in now! Jimmy and I are getting new props today after work, and then we're putting our boats in the water. I absolutely cannot wait!
.
This means my kayaking, hiking and cycling have some competition with my new (very used) boat for my attention/adoration. :)
.
All day long at work yesterday I couldn't wait to get home to do something fun and active. By the time I got home at 7, I ate dinner first because I didn't want to eat too late, and then at 7:30, I was going to go kayaking, but D said it looked like it was going to rain, so we skipped it. It was probably a good thing because I think I pulled a muscle in my back when I was trying not to fall out of the kayak the other day.
.
Today I may go to the gym to work out because if I'm home and outside and the boat is in the water for the first day of the season, I don't think I'll be able to keep myself out of it! What fun.
As usual, I'm not losing this week, because I lost 6 last week. I'll wait to lose next week.
.
Shout out to Alison, who is doing a liquid diet this week to jump start her weight loss! I know how hard it is, but she's down 3 lbs in 3 days to make a total of 43 lbs lost! Way to go, Ali!!!

1 comment:

Alison... said...

Thanks for the shout out!

You are so excited about summer, I feel as though you're literally jumping out of your skin.

This is going to be the skinniest summer in years for you!

At the rate you're going w/ the activity, you'll be at goal by Sept.