Thursday, May 1, 2008

Stuff fat people like

I'm sure you've heard about the popular blog - Stuff White People Like, right? Well as an ode to that site, like everyone else, I'm going to do my own version for you today, dear reader.


Stuff Fat People Like
  • Free cone day at Ben and Jerry's!
  • Slip on shoes
  • Tables, not booths!
  • Delivery
  • Moving Walkways
  • Skinny mirrors
  • Cats
  • Elastic waist pants (meow)
  • Comfortable shoes
  • Online shopping
  • Peapod
  • Close parking spaces
  • MDs who mind their own business
  • Sitcoms

What else? Post your suggestions! This is not nearly as funny as Stuff White People Like! Help!

6 comments:

Alison... said...

I can't help but feel as though you had me, personally, in mind when you came up with most of that list.

Just sayin

Kristen said...

Alison - a laugh just exploded out of my mouth when I read your comment. I wasn't thinking of you personally, but when I was done the list, I re-read it and thought, wow, Alison likes a lot of these things. LOL!!!!

Carmen said...

what the freak is a 'peapod'?

Alison... said...

Peapod - a grocery delivery service

Kristen said...

Peapod is grocery delivery from Stop & Shop - of course skinny little you wouldn't know that. ;-)

Living on the West Coast is no excuse. It was here when you lived on the East Coast.

Kimberly Ginn said...

Hey, you look great. I was actually searching "skinny mirror"and came across your blog. I personally do not like skinny mirrors becuase they make me think I look alright in the store but at home I find out I dont...