Friday, May 23, 2008

Somebody call a Waaahmbulance!


My allergies have been terrible this week, and I'm pretty sure I'm PMSing because I've been unusually hungry on top of it. With the band, I usually only experience mild hunger, but when I start to PMS, everything changes! Band? What band? LOL. I still can only eat small amounts at a time, but I have such a strong appetite, it's hard to adjust to.
My PMS appetite makes me want to eat naughty things that I normally don't want. I don't like this PMS thing. I didn't notice it before - probably because I always ate whatever I wanted, and lots of it, but now that I'm a healthy eater with a healthy mindset, it's obvious and annoying.
That's enough whining for one day! Oh yeah, I'm down one more lb for a total of 125. 10 lbs until I lose Carmen!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG...125, stop your whining! You should be shouting for joy! For the comments you don't hear about how good you look, I do. You are the talk of the town around here. Looking good! Yeah for you!

Kristen said...

Talk of the town? Do tell! LOL. Marian told me twice yesterday that everyone was talking about how much weight I'd lost. She had to tell me twice b/c it was two groups of people. It never gets old. ;-) LOL

Kristen said...

pms is a killah!

Kristen said...

LOL - Alison wrote the pms is a killah comment. I was just sitting there, reading this going, I do not recall writing that! haha