Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Cinco De Mayo!



Yesterday, we went over Jimmy's for Cinco De Mayo. What a spread! Jimmy made his famous homemade guacamole and tacos, Lanie and Billy brought chicken and steak quesadillas and chili and Steph and Carolyn brought loaded nachos. For all that food, the peeps did a good job making a dent in it!

I actually didn't eat. Originally, when it was all put out, I wasn't hungry (even though I had the hungry horrors yesterday morning), and by the time I started to feel slightly hungry, it was all put away and too late to eat anyway. Nothing was overly healthy, so that's part of the reason I wasn't inclined to eat anything.

I ate 578 calories yesterday, and I STILL wasn't down anything today. I have a feeling that tomorrow will be my day, though!

***thinking good thoughts***

3 comments:

Alison... said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alison... said...

I cahn't believe you ate nothing!

Actually I can.

I guess if there's nothing healthy to choose from, the choice is to avoid it all.

lanie said...

the blueberries were healthy!lol!