Friday, May 16, 2008

I'm a boating fool


As predicted, I failed to exercise yesterday due to the competition of my boat being in the water. My neighbor Jimmy was amazing, and got the boat all ready while I was at work. When I got home, we put it in the water, and I boated for about 5 or 6 hours! Thankfully, my boat gets great gas mileage!
.
I haven't lost any weight all week, in what appears to be my new pattern of one week of a big loss (5-7 lbs) followed by another week of nothing. It's bothering me less and less, because now I anticipate it. I'm not eating as much as I should. I was averaging 750 - 850 calories per day, and this past week I've averaged 600. I've been busy and enjoying the outdoors, and I've skipped dinner a lot lately.
.
I need to work on that! It's strange that I don't lose weight, being so active and eating so little, but hopefully next week will be another good losing week!
.
When I get home from work I'm going to go kayaking before I go boating again, and I can't wait!!

1 comment:

Alison... said...

good thing you bought a kayak, you can get your cardio w/ that!