Tuesday, May 20, 2008

The bloat is back

I woke up this morning with my mouth feeling salty as I've described in the past. I don't know why - I didn't have anything too salty yesterday, that I can think of...I must have, though. I was up my usual 2 lbs of water weight, which is always fun. Today I'll be consuming as much water as possible, and consuming as little sodium as possible in an attempt to correct this!

Yesterday was a busy day for work, and I finished up around 7:30 last night, and then headed to the gym. I got home around 9, and we watched TV. For some reason, I had trouble falling asleep (often happens when I work out too late), so I woke up a bit tired today. I can't tell if I'm tired from having trouble sleeping or because of the allergies that are terrible right now.

Tonight after work I'm going hiking after work and possibly kayaking. Hopefully I'll have a good tale from the scale for y'all tomorrow!

KC

4 comments:

Alison... said...

I'm sure the weight will be gone after today since you're being extra careful and drinking water.

How many calories are you consuming these days?

Kristen said...

i had 1000 yesterday!!!

Alison... said...

good, continue on that trend.

Kristen said...

I'm having a hungry week. I already ate my lunch today.