Friday, May 9, 2008

Plugging away


What is the origin of that phrase? I googled it quickly, but saw nothing. I'm sure my sister knows...she knows everything.
My sister and I are opposites. She knows everything, but doesn't think so, and I think I know everything, but I really don't. I'm charming like that. ;-)
I had a ton of things to write this morning when I woke up, but my day has been so crazy, that now they have left my head. Good news - I'm down 2 more lbs, to a total of 121 (aka 14 more lbs until I lose Carmen!).
Last week was a dud, and this week I'm down 6. What can you do?

2 comments:

Carmen said...

So crazy, it's like you are melting away

Alison... said...

You calling losing 121 pounds in fewer than 8 months, 'plugging away' is like me saying I'm going out for a leasurely 360 mile walk...