Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Have you seen my iPod?

Do you have any idea how horrible it is to work out with out my beloved iPod?! Last Friday was the last time I remember having it. I went to the gym after work, came home directly after - I could SWEAR I had it with me at the time - came in the house, got ready, and took off with Krissy and Bruno. I am a creature of habit, and I *always* keep my iPod in the same spot: on a basket on my kitchen counter.

I'm thinking that somehow in my rush, I put it somewhere else, but I have no idea where. I called the gym, and it wasn't there, but I really think it's at my house somewhere. This weekend, I need to do a THOROUGH cleaning of my upstairs, and I'm hoping I will uncover it in the process. In the mean time, D has been nice enough to share hers with me. Thank God!

Okay, on a happier note, I was down 3 lbs today, to a total of 118. I'm hoping to lose 2 more by next Tuesday when I get a fill! Either way, I was glad to see the scale move. It's just so strange how lately I've shifted from a couple lbs/week to 5-7 lbs one week, and nothing the next. Strange....but again, as long as it's moving in the right direction, I'm not complaining.

6 comments:

Alison... said...

congrats on the 3 pound loss and i'm sure the Ipod will turn up

Anonymous said...

I have an IPOD i have never used. Still new in the box. You can have it

lanie said...

Huh?

Kristen said...

are you kidding me?? what is wrong with you? LOL - i'll gladly borrow it until i find mine!

Anonymous said...

Yes I don't know how to use it.

Kristen said...

TJ - you are too much!
Kristina - I'm totally with you on that! How do people even exercise w/o them??!!!