Thursday, May 8, 2008

Another crazy week

We have a lot of transitions going on at work right now, to put it mildly, and work is busier than ever! Okay, not technically busier than ever. I'm not working 80 hr weeks like I used to, but I'm working longer days than I want to, and it's cutting into my workouts. On Monday I had an abreviated work out, and yesterday, I missed it completely.

I started working yesterday AM at 6, and I got home from work at 8. In all fairness, I stopped for a fairly quick bite to eat with D on my way home from work, but I still had to work another hour when I got home. My allergies were terrible on top of it, so I felt like junk.

I just took a Claritan today (which I didn't even have time to do yesterday), and I'm hoping today will be a little better. It's raining - does that wash any of the pollen away? I sure hope so. I'm all set with it for now! I'm glad it's spring and all, but sheesh! ;)

Today is another busy day at work, as I am conducting a 2 hr training session tomorrow with one of my colleagues, and I still need to finish developing my materials. In addition, there are a million other projects I need to pay attention to as well. I'll get there. I am working out tonight, no matter what.

I was down another lb today, for a total of 119. I'm now 16 lbs away from losing Carmen!! For the past two months, I've averaged a 2.75 loss/week. I'm thrilled with those results, and I'll be okay if it slows down as well. I'll enjoy it while I can!

2 comments:

Alison... said...

good for you for sticking to working out [cept yesterday] even when extremely busy and stressed otu w/ work. It's ingrained in you now!

Good work

Anonymous said...

Wow 119, Good for you!