Thursday, May 29, 2008

Don't forget your vitamins!


Lately I have been baaaad about taking my vitamins. I'm not even sure what I'm supposed to be taking. I think it's time for me to meet with a nutritionist again. I was supposed to meet with mine once I had the surgery, but she was in a car accident, and so my appointment was to be rescheduled with the other nutritionist from the same office, but she never responded to my email, so I just gave up.

I figured I knew what to eat, so I was fine. I'm confused about vitamins, and I'm sure it's time to have a check in about my daily calorie/fat/fiber intake anyway. I just made an appointment, so Mom, no need to call me and tell me to when you read this tonight! :)

I *know* I need to take iron, but I haven't in weeks. I don't feel weak or lethargic, though, so I'm not feeling anemic, but I'm sure I should still be taking it, so I'll start that up again as well. I think I need one of those old lady Sunday - Saturday vitamin/pill boxes. That'll do the trick!

2 comments:

Alison... said...

yes, you need vitamins since you eat so little...

but thanks for reminding me, I haven't taken a vitamin since my last day at MassPro, I am going to get them and put them on my desk.

Anonymous said...

I tried to take vitamins once, I bought centrum silver (apparently for the older set), was teased mercilessly by my friends because I had old people vitamins and spice drops (according to them old people candy), ....I just eat unhealthy in private now