Friday, August 29, 2008

NSV

For all you skinny's out there, you won't get it, but I'm happy to say, I can now utilize my lap top, in my lap! I know plenty of you do know what I mean by that. LOL
If your stomach is in your lap, it's hard to have room for much else. I worked at Panera at lunch today, and they were low on chairs so I just plopped my computer in my lap and worked in a big comfy chair. Who'd a thunk it?! I can even cross my legs and sit with the lap top on top. It's like I'm a magician. haha
I haven't had any noticeable NSVs in a while, so it's a nice feeling! :)

2 comments:

Kitty said...

you will hear me shouting from the roof tops that day I can do that... way to go!!

Alison... said...

I was considering blogging about the same thing since I still have no lap. I was trying to fill out my application at Arbor yesterday and I couldn't fit the clip board on my lap [since I don't have one] so I had it propped up on the arm of the chair so they sent poor fatty to the conf room to fill it out, because according to them, it will just be easier...