Sunday, August 17, 2008

Great success


The BBQ was a success. We had about 50 people attend, which is much more than I expected. I'm glad I have so much outdoor seating! Jimmy was a *huge* help, as he BBQd everything while I mingled and answered questions, and Alison came up early to help me prepare, and she wrote out receipts all night long. Thank you!!
Yesterday was overcast, but we did make it out for a sunset cruise, which was nice. I taught Alison how to drive the boat, and she did a great job!
Today we have Kitty and Nancy's wedding. It's at their house, which is on a lake. I've never been, and I'm glad I'll be spending this sunny day near water. These kids have been together longer than I've been alive (32 years!!), and I wish them the absolute best!
I'm down another lb today, for a total of 156 lbs lost. My BMI is down 23 points. Holy moly.

2 comments:

Alison... said...

congrats on yet another pounds -

and 23 point drop in your BMI is un freaking believable!

rock on!

Anonymous said...

Wow a 23 point drop in your BMI. Unreal!! glad your BBQ was a success