Thursday, August 14, 2008

Exhausted


I give in. I'm calling my MD today. I was up coughing during the night, and I've been up since 4AM because I couldn't stop that time. I want to swallow some nyquil and take a sick day, but I have too much to do.
.
I also have an appointment with a gastroenterologist today, to see what's wrong with me from that stomach pain I had. I *really* don't feel like doing all that today, and they probably don't want me in their office! I will call when they open to see if they would like to reschedule. It took a long time to get the appointment, so they may tell me to come in anyway.
.
This is the rainiest summer in 50 years, so far...we may ever surpass that. Yesterday, the sky was finally clear, so we went out for a boat ride with Jimmy and Anita. I probably shouldn't have been outside at night (I was bundled up, though), but these are the choices I make...I missed the sun over the weekend because I was so sick, and I couldn't miss the sun during the week. Life is just too short.

2 comments:

Alison... said...

Seems as though you haven't been having the stomach pains lately so I am not sure if it's worth it to venture out for the appt. How long will it take for a new appt???

Sorry you're still sick -

Please call the dr and get anti biotics today!

Anonymous said...

Sorry you are sick. I blame the air in New Hampshire