Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Dunkin Donuts goes healthy...ish


I rarely to never drink caffeine, because I don't want to get addicted again, but today I was dragging so much from lack of sleep, I decided to get a coffee at Dunkin's. I also decided I wanted to try one of their new multi-grain egg white flatbread sandwhiches. I chose the turkey sausage and vegetable. I think it was a bit smaller than the traditional flatbread sandwiches, which is not a concern to me, as I think they are all too big.
.
I must say, it wasn't bad. I have a hard time really critquing it, as I have a cold and my taste bugs are muted, but I thought it was pretty tasty. It's very processed, so I wouldn't advocate eating it all the time, but if you are desperate and on the go, this isn't a bad choice. I ate about a third of it, but the entire thing has 280 calories and 6 grams of fat, so not bad...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boy you are blogging up a storm today...lol. They give them away for free down here and I have never tried them. Thanks for teh tip.

Alison... said...

maybe i'll try one... I love the full fat flat bread sandwiches which are 350 cals and I think 9 grams of fat... I only have one per week but last week I had 2

Oops.

Kristen said...

the full fat ones aren't that much worse, but yeah, give it a whirl, why not