Monday, August 25, 2008

What a beautiful weekend!


Hello dear readers,
.
I'm sorry that I haven't blogged since Thursday. I was having trouble with the site on Friday, and I've been out on the lake since Friday evening. The picture above is one of the openings. If it panned just a little more to the right, you would be able to see cupcake island, and most likely, me. :)
.
Health update: I'm feeling loads better - almost back to normal! Yesterday I was out kayaking twice, and it was so nice to be able to be active again. I can finally breathe. We also had fun tossing a football around at cupcake island on Saturday and Sunday.
.

This is going to be a busy week for me, as I have two town meetings to attend for the lake association, a busy week for work as well as my side project, and my summer classes are coming to an end, which means preparing for finals and research papers. Still, I plan to fit in my regular exercise routine now that I'm feeling better.
.
I can't believe Labor Day is next weekend!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad your back and feeling better.

Alison... said...

So glad you're feeling better... such a difference!

Don't remind us of the end of summer!!!!!

Wah.

Kitty said...

Good to hear you're feeling better! YAY!!