Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Hungry day

Yesterday I had the hungry horrors. Every once in a while this happens to me, and it's very strange. I'm usually barely hungry at all, but then I have a day when I feel like I have a hollow leg to fill.

I eat if I'm hungry. I don't starve myself because I'm supposed to stay around 1000 calories per day. I never average 1000 calories per day. Yesterday I consumed 1408 calories. I wasn't binging...obviously... I just ate when I was hungry. Even with that, I averaged 765 calories per day for the past week.

I can tell today isn't a hungry day. I had trouble finding the oomph to eat all of my breakfast, but I know I need to get my meals in.

Yesterday we had a nice active day swimming, playing with the boys, kayaking, boating, etc... My grandmother came up, and it was great to spend time with her as well. My sister went kayaking for the first time, and she did great!

Today I'm working a half day, and the fam is going to the beach, so I think I'm going to the gym to work out legs today. My upper body has had plenty of work throwing my little guys around, so we're good there.

My weight is the same. Maybe I'll lose a lb tomorrow since the hungry horrors are now gone!

2 comments:

Alison... said...

Hungry horrors and you consumed just over 1400 cals, that's great! If I could have a day where I was close to 1000, I would be thrilled!

So, 1/2 day for you - are you meeting them at the beach after?

Anonymous said...

I don't think that really classifies as the hungry horrors. Have fun at the beach!