Thursday, August 7, 2008

Good little girl scouts

Girl scouts learn to leave a place looking better than it did when they arrived. That's what my mom and my sister were determined to do! (Even though we were pioneer girls, rather than girl scouts.)

I took time off while they were here, but in my down time, I still had work to do and homework to do, so I couldn't stay on top of things as much as I would have liked to. Every time I turned around, they were doing dishes, laundry, taking out the trash...I felt like a loser!

They are too good, and I'll just never be as good as they are, so I'm not going to try. :) I wish I had done a better job of keeping up with things, and I think that if I didn't have quite so much on my plate right now to keep up with, I would have done a better job.

They are going to need a vacation after visiting with me!

xo! :)

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, I'm coming down with something. I thought it was allergies, but I woke up really early this AM with tightness in my chest, burning in my throat and an annoying cough. I am too busy to be sick, so this better be a false alarm!

1 comment:

Alison... said...

I am sure they are more than happy to help you out knowing how much you have on your plate, that's what families do and you'd do the same for them, silly...

Sorry you're sick but at least you're getting everything on your list done today...

Good job!