Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Oh, my aching back!


I didn't go to the gym yesterday, because my back was hurting me. I haven't worked out at a gym since my company arrived, but I feel like I've been active! I do look forward to getting back into my routine (ha! as if I have a routine!), but I wouldn't trade my time with them for anything. I can't believe they are leaving tomorrow!
.
I took today off from work to spend with them, but they have been off visiting with relatives all morning. That works out well, though, because we're having a pre-birthday party for Benny tonight, and I had an opportunity to go shopping, decorate, wrap the gifts, etc... I've also had a chance to do a little work, which is a good thing.
.
I haven't had a chance to do much/any school work or work for the lake association this week, so I'm going to have to kick it into overdrive tomorrow night after work! I haven't been eating as well rounded as I usually do. I'm not sure why, but I need to go grocery shopping this weekend, as well as put together a meal plan for next week. My weight has been staying the same.
.
I'm going to miss my little guys (and my mom and sister!!) when they leave tomorrow! I've had so much fun with them. We are going to the SEE Science Museum in Manchester this afternoon. I think they will like that. I'm hoping Darcy comes home from work early, so that we can get Ben's party started!

3 comments:

Alison... said...

Glad you had a nice little visit w/ your family - you will see them again at Christmas time so that's not so far away.

Can you help me with my food plan for next week?

Thank you...

Anonymous said...

Get that Pahty started!! Sounds like a nice time. I am sure you have been very active. Kids will do that to you, that is why all my friends are old...lol.

Glad you are having fun!!

lanie said...

Gee-i wonder why your back is sore!?! I've seen you in the water with the kids!!! Glad you've had a good time -have a blast 2-nite!