Monday, October 1, 2007

2

full days until surgery... Yesterday, I was even more weak than I was on Saturday. I was a zombie. I was freezing, couldn't get warm, and just extremely tired. I had a steak with veggies at about 4pm, and it really refreshed me. The change was oddly immediate, but I kept feeling better from then on. It was really strange.

This morning, I feel okay, but certainly not my normal self. I can't have steak at every meal! I'm going to work from home today, as I'm concerned my weakness is due to anemia, and I want to make sure I don't come down with anything and that I'm fully rested up for Wednesday.

I'm down three more lbs for a total of 35. Steph and Alison are looking like they are going to be the prediction winners with 37, but we'll know for sure if they weigh me before the surgery. I doubt they will...that would be weird.

Okay - last chance to get on the scale before we operate! haha - they weighed me last week, and I'm sure that will be good enough for them.

Yesterday, something weird happened to me that has never happened before. I actually weighed one pound less before I went to bed than I did when I woke up that morning. Weird things are happening.

As long as the number on the scale goes down, I will be happy.

KC

1 comment:

Andria said...

Okay, so I got your email and was like "what's a phatband? Is that some new musical group?" Now I know. Thanks for blogging about it. I'll keep checking in and I pray that everything goes well during the surgery and after.