Friday, October 19, 2007

I miss you...

...my scale...

I had Darcy hide it from me because it's really not necessary for me to weight myself 2-10 times per day. I tend to obsess...

I want to wait until Monday to weight myself since I finally hit 50, but it's just not a morning without being able to step on the scale and check in. I looked everywhere to find it, but I had no luck. I thought of calling her to talk her into telling me where it was, but I decided I was being cookoo, and I moved on.

I had a late dinner (2 hard boiled eggs) last night because I was engrossed with the game (GO SOX!), so I woke up full this morning. I still had my breakfast (2 scrambled eggs), but it was tough to eat.

Don't worry, Mom, I'm not eating too much cholesterol. At this point, I am supposed to get in as much protein from animals as I can. Eggs are a great source of protein, and they don't make me feel too full. I'll be fine.

Yesterday I biked 7 miles at level 5, and I worked up a really good sweat! I guess that is gross and oversharing, but I was really happy about it. I don't normally get that sweaty, so I guess I haven't been working out hard enough. Normally I have been biking at level 1 and 2 because I'm still working my way back into working out, but I'm clearly ready for more.

I also started strength training yesterday. I used 12 lb free weights and did some exercises with my arms. I was trying to take it easy, and I clearly took it too easy because I don't feel ANYTHING in my arms today. That is pathetic. I'm going back tonight, and hopefully I'll make more of an impact.

We are going to dinner at China Sky with TJ and M tonight. They have been saying how great this place is for a year now, so I'm excited to try it. I am sure there will be a healthy option I can find on the menu...there always is.

Have a great day!

KC

No comments: