Thursday, October 11, 2007

Phat pants

Whenever I'm losing weight, I pick out a pair of pants just out of my reach to fit into as a mini goal, and as soon as I fit into them, I pick out the next pair down. I've gone through 3 pairs or mini goals so far, and my next mini goal pants are pants that haven't fit me in three years, when I had lost a bunch of weight once again...

These pants are five-six sizes smaller than pants I wore five weeks ago when I began this journey. Wow.

I think I'm about 20 lbs away from them, but it could be less.

I'm having trouble getting in all the protein I need to eat because I can eat so little food in one sitting. I am supposed to get the majority of my protein from animal sources, according to my nutritionist, but I purchased a low fat soy protein shake (jealous???) at Wal*Mart last night, and it contains half of my daily protein needs. That will be good for now.

I bought new gym shoes last night, and I'm looking forward to trying them out tonight.

I haven't heard back from the tennis office at Hampshire Hills, but I'm really hoping they can fit us in for a lesson this weekend. I am ready to get started!

Oh yes - tummy time (for all you new mothers) - I was able to sleep on my stomach for half the night last night! I was not uncomfortable at all, so thank God - I'll be sleeping back to normal soon!

Have a great day!

KC

No comments: