Monday, October 22, 2007

Me strong like bull

D and I did some great strength training yesterday. I am glad I am finally healed enough to work out my muscles because that is my favorite part of working out. I hate cardio.

I just did my legs and my back yesterday, so I will do my arms today.

We had my aunt and my cousin over for lunch, which was very nice!, and after that we went to Hampshire Hills to soak our old bones in a hot tub and go for a swim. It was fantastic!

I can't wait until Darce sets up the hot tub here. (hint, hint!)

We had a very full weekend, and we accomplished a lot! My energy level has definitely increased significantly, and I can't imagine what I'll be like at goal if this is what I'm like now.

Watch out!

The hometown phatties really came through for us this weekend in a BIG way!

Next stop: WORLD SERIES!!!

The pants that I was so excited to fit into about 3-4 weeks ago are now starting to slip off of me. I haven't weighed myself since last week, and I'm not sure when I'm going to again.

Feeling my clothes get bigger and working out and eating healthy small portions is working for me. If I were to get on the scale and see that I hadn't lost any weight, I may be unnecessarily discouraged. We'll see.

Have a great day!

KC

No comments: