Friday, October 12, 2007

The trek to fiddy

As we know, I have declared 50 pounds my first milestone to reach. Today, I'm down 49.something. In a few oz., I will be at fifty, and I just wish I could have hit it today, because:

A. I'm not patient
B. I want to stop weighing myself each day, but when I'm this close to a mini goal, each day counts.
C. I'm ready to buy myself a prize!

Oh well, unless something goes horridly wrong, I should be able to hit it tomorrow. :)

After that, I'll only weight myself once or twice each week until I get closer to the next mini goal mark or 75.

My appetite is so small; I continue to have a challenge getting in all the protein I am supposed to. Yesterday, I ate: one protein shake, one zone bar and one egg. Miraculously, that added up to 50 g of protein, but I know I am supposed to get more protein from animals than protein shakes and bars. I'm not sure how that works, when I can't really eat meat yet. I'm not going to eat 8 eggs each day, not that I could, so next week, when I can start eating chicken and pork, this should get much easier!

Wish me luck on these last few oz!

KC

No comments: