Monday, October 8, 2007

She's crafty

My quest to replace my focus from food to anything but took a turn for the crafty yesterday, when Darcy and I found ourselves at Michael's perusing through the store looking for a nice project. It was a beautiful fall day, so what other choice did we have than to create our own fall wreaths.



Darcy's wreath came out classic, subdued and understated, much like many New Englander's, but mine... Mine is bright, loud and obnoxious. Mine looks like what a rainbow would look like if a rainbow were a fall wreath.



It kind of reminds me of when I took art lessons as a child. My instructor would beg me to draw just one black and white, or at least, not feel the need to use every color of the rainbow in every picture. Lo siento, senorita, no can do. ;-)



We went to the arcade last night, which is always fun for me. We earned about 800 more tickets last night for that special prize we are saving for!



Today, I'm down 44 lbs. Yippeee!



Alison asked me what I was hoping to be down my Christmas. 75 or 80? I guess so! That's only another 31-36 lbs in over 2.5 months. I expect my weight loss to slow down soon, but even still, that would just be 10 lbs less for the next 3 months. That will be exciting!

Have a great day!

Kristen.

No comments: