Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Mmmm...mmmm....good

Isn't that their slogan?

I had a Campbell's Chunky Healthy Request 98% fat free Classic Chicken Noodle for lunch today, and I am full! It had 14 grams of protein! Very nice.

I still can't believe the things that make me full...even though my appetite is bigger than it was last week...it's still very small.

I had an extra protein slim fast for breakfast, so I'm up to 29 grams of protein for today. Since I have choir practice in Portsmouth that I will be driving to from Boston, I'm imagining I will have dinner on the go tonight. Thankfully, I have zone protein bars in the car.

Last night we had our support group, and it was great. I learned a lot of new tips, such as buying a new Greek yogurt called Fage and using it to make dip for my veggies. Yum. Can't wait to try it!

XO

KC

No comments: