Sunday, October 21, 2007

Outfit

I decided to shop at Old Navy, so that I wouldn't spend a ton of money on clothes that (hopefully) won't fit me for too long.

Rather than buying an outfit, I bought 8 items...but they were CHEAP! Truly, I just got a pair of jeans, and a bunch of things I am going to need for life on the river in the winter.

Every weekend is snowmobiling, ice skating, cross country skiing and sitting around dangerously large (jk Mom) bon fires. I need some proper redneck attire, and that is precisely what I bought: 3 different long underwear tops, a corduroy winter jacket with Sherpa lining, a camouflage puffy vest and such.

I want to be active and outside this year; I have heard the winter can be a blast around here. Last year, D and I would have people over and we would literally watch all the neighbors outside from the comfort of our living room. We called it the Goffstown show. They would be outside ALL day...in the NH winter! Apparently, I underestimated the heat that is thrown from their fires...but seriously, these people never sit. No wonder they are all so thin!

So this year, I will join in the fun.

At least I'm going to try.

:)

KC

No comments: