Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Wii Dance Dance Revolution

I have wanted this game since I got my Wii, a year and a half ago! I finally got it for Christmas this year, and I love it! I just cracked it open this morning, and it's a great work out! It has a fitness program where you input your weight (like Wii fit), and then it tracks your movement on each song and tells you how many calories you have burned based upon your weight and movements. I'm so excited, because the thought of doing all of my cardio on a hamster wheel at the gym all winter long seems quite depressing!

Speaking of the gym, I did not work out yesterday because I was in the car all day, and I just wanted to relax when I finally got home, but I do need to go today. I need to reschedule my session with my personal trainer that I had to postpone due to the storm. I'm really looking forward to that!

As I mentioned, 2009 is going to be the year of the sculpt for me, and I'm going to post some Biggest Loser style photos shortly. WARNING: they are not for the faint of heart or weak of stomach. ;-)

As you can see from some of the pictures I've posted, I can look pretty good in the right clothing, but I obviously have a good deal of weight left to lose, and I need to continue to tone. After losing 160 lbs, my body needs time and exercise to get to a firm place, and whatever my workouts can't accomplish, a surgeon can, but not until I do my best first. :)

3 comments:

Alison... said...

Glad you enjoyed your dance revolution - pretty good since you NEVER DANCE.

I should get me one of those Wii's since all I do is complain about exercise.

;-)

Kristen said...

you should! try mine to see if you like it next time you're up!!

Carmen said...

and some of your blog followers...ahem, me...would like to see a video of your dance danvce revolution self, in action of course