Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Enough with the fat girl magazines!


When you are a fat girl, you have to buy fat clothes. The plus size sections of normal stores don't even cut it for the really big fatties, as I was. I ordered all my work clothes online from the Avenue (a fat girl store) and all my casual clothes from Ralph Lauren and Old Navy (both with really big men's size sections). I think the Avenue sells their list to every fat girl catalog out there, and so each month I get mailings from The Woman Within and many other lovely and large companies.
.
I will never order fat girl clothes again! Stop sending me this stuff!
.
Hi, yes, can you please take me off your mailing list? I refuse to need to buy your clothes ever again. Thanks.

2 comments:

Alison... said...

Being able to shop at 'normal' places must be the most satisfying thing in world!

Great job.

I can't wait until I can throw out the fat lady fliers

Anonymous said...

I think I am wearing one of their outfits as I type.