Thursday, December 18, 2008

Oh thank heavens


I overdid it at the gym last night, and my arms were shaking when I got home. I am trying to gradually get back to where I was, but I guess it's going to take more than a week or two. :) I was so sore, but later last night, Darcy and I went in the hot tub. Ahhhhh....
.
I'm sore today, but a thousand times better than I would have been. Thank God for tubs of 103 degree weather and powerful massaging jets!
.
I have my first appointment with my personal trainer tomorrow at 2. We are just doing a consultation, I think. I found out the closest gym to my parents house in GA is 23 miles away. Mapquest says it's 37 minutes away, but I'll give it a try and see if I can do it in less. I want to continue working out while I'm away. Most of the hotels we are staying at along the way have fitness centers, so I will be all set on the road.
.
I have a lot to do before we leave on Saturday morning, so I better get crack-a-lackin!

2 comments:

Alison... said...

Slow down FF KC, geesh.

Have a great trip and if the weather is nice, just go out walking in Georgia.

Say hi to the fam for me

Anonymous said...

Leave today we are getting a bad strom Fri into Saturday. You don't want to be on the road for this.

Good job with your commtment to working out