Friday, December 12, 2008

Changing things up a bit


I'm going to be signing up with a personal trainer at my gym. I have been doing the same routine for so long...I just want to change things up a bit. If you do the same work out, over and over, your body stops changing - it gets used to it.
.
Now, I haven't been working out at the gym much since my surgery and my knee injury, but even still, I'm ready for a change.
.
I didn't work out yesterday. My legs were completely sore from the work out the day before, and my upper body was sore from the 150 push ups from two days ago. I took advil in hopes that I could be okay, but it didn't help at all.
.
Today I'm feeling much better, so I plan to do upper body at the gym.
.
Yesterday's calories:
Calories - 1155
Fat - 54
Fiber - 11.2
Protein - 71

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so normal, you haven'y worked out in a while. Yourlegs will be sore for a few days

Alison... said...

Personal Trainer?

Fancy!