Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Back to the gym!


I followed up with my surgeon's office this AM, and told them it had been about 4 weeks since I had my surgery and I'm feeling great, and I would *really* like to return to the gym. They said they didn't think that would be a problem. I'm going to start easy, until I hear back from the surgeon directly, though. I'm so glad I can get back to the gym today!
.
I've been feeling icky lately. I think I may be coming down with a cold, or my allergies may be bothering me. I know my body misses working out, and I haven't been eating as balanced a diet as I should these past few days...too many leftovers. I'm finally sick of turkey, although I will be making my turkey soup today (hopefully), so that will be a good thing.

2 comments:

Alison... said...

Glad you're cleared for the gym, I know you missed it...

You'll be dropping the pounds like crazy now.

I'm not sick of leftovers, send some my way!

wah.

JK

Anonymous said...

Yeah back to the gym. I am so happy for you.

Turkey Soup..yum

Can you post your blog earlier? YOu are really blowing my morning routine.

XOXO