Monday, December 15, 2008

Which way will it go?

I started feeling really achy and tired yesterday...just not myself. I didn't sleep well at all last night, and so this morning I feel tired and achy too, but I'm not sure I'm coming down with a flu, or if it's just because I didn't sleep well.

I'm going to try to get lots of vitamins in today (and yes, Zicam, Mom!) :), because I can't afford to be sick. I have so much to do this week before we leave for our holiday travels on Friday or Saturday. Also, I have some follow up interviews this week, and I don't want to be sick for those either.

I missed the gym on Saturday because I did upper body on Friday, and my legs were still wobbley from Thursday. Yesterday, I skipped it because I wasn't feeling well. I really want to go today. I left a message to meet up with the personal trainer, so I'm hoping I'll hear from her shortly.

If I'm not feeling better, I may skip it because I don't want to push it (and expose myself to all the gym germs) if I'm fighting off a cold or flu, but I'll wait until later in the day when I know which way this thing is heading.

I hope you all stay healthy for the holidays!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry you are sick. oad up on Zicam and Orange Juice.

Alison... said...

yes, sorry you're sick... take it as easy as you can because you need to feel healthy for your trip!