Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Wok's for dinner?

My parents got me a really nice wok set for my birthday. It was delivered to my grandmother's house, and I didn't have a chance to pick it up until a week and a half ago. I've been so busy that I haven't had a chance to use it yet, but tonight I'm breaking it in!

I have some grass fed steak tips, bok choy, bamboo shoots, bean sprouts, water chestnuts, pea pods, carrots, onions and red pepper, and I'm going to do some kind of light sesame teriyaki sauce. Yum! I can't wait to break it in!

5 comments:

Alison... said...

Sounds delish - I'll be there at 7

JAKE

How is your stomach today?

Kristen said...

it's fine, thanks

lanie said...

just got caught up on your blog-so sorry about your attack! didn't even know you scheduled surgery.My niece meagan teaches at Pubali's studio(she trained in L.A. at the Bikrim institute). My sister Beth has been trying to get me to go for years-swears by it ! I can't believe you're going to go!!!I'm such a huge chicken! It will do wonders for your knee. You are soooo brave!!!

Anonymous said...

How was the dinner? It sounded healthy and delicious.

Kristen said...

TJ - The dinner was great!

Lanie - Come with me! We can always leave if it's torturous!!