Saturday, October 25, 2008

Saturday morning workout

I got to the gym just after 7, and I did 35 mins on the exercise bike - 7 miles. I've been reading one of my books for school while I work out, and I've found that I go slower when I'm reading, so I stopped half way through. I went up to level 16, which after a minute made me literally start panting, but it was all good.

After the exercise bike, I did arms on the machines for the next 35 mins or so. It was a really good work out, and a great way to start my weekend. I burned about 600 calories.

I had Multigrain cheerios with a banana for breakfast, and I'm going to have a grilled chicken salad for lunch. We went to Chili's for dinner, but I had too many tortilla chips before my salad came out, so I took the whole thing home. Naughty! :)

I'm not sure what we're going to bring to the halloween party tonight, but it will be something healthy. I think that the best way to make sure there are healthy options at parties is to bring them yourself!

2 comments:

Alison... said...

Yes bring a healthy choice cuz you know I never do!

Good work out but bad girl for doing so much on the bike. take it easy on the knee next time!

Anonymous said...

Good for you getting back in the excercise mode.