Monday, October 27, 2008

Can't get to FL soon enough!

I had a good weekend, but there was still plenty of work to be done, and Sunday wouldn't be complete without a gallbladder attack. It's becoming a routine. I had 2 steak tips and a very small amount of rice pilaf for dinner. I ordered in, and I don't know if the restaurant cooked the food ridiculously greasy or something, but it didn't seem like it... It wasn't an attack like last week where I was doubled over (thank God!), but it was still very annoying, and it lasted for several hours.

We leave for Florida in three weeks, and I cannot wait. I'm very excited to be warm again, and to be able to go swimming and do all the other fun summer things you can do in Florida year round. I wish I could live there...at least during the winter!

I haven't had any change on the scale lately. Lanie keeps telling me I'm shrinking, so I'll take it. ;-) I was tired yesterday, so I did my minimum work out: push ups and crunches. I'm still 5 for 5 for my working out record. I think giving myself permission to work out for a minimum of 10 minutes, one to two days/week will really help me stay on track. Even though I wasn't feeling great yesterday, I knew I could do at least 10 minutes of a work out.

Today I'll be back to the gym for more on the bike and upper body again (if I have time for weights). I have a busy work day ahead of me, and school tonight, so I will do what I can.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes I am very jealous of the Sunshine heading your way.

Sorry you were sick again. I hope this surgery takes care of that problem.

Alison... said...

I can't wait to get to Florida either!

Sorry about your attack, that's awful!

You should not have postponed your surgery, silly

Kathie said...

I am from Florida.. what part are you going to? I lived there 10 years.. and I love Chicago now and the seasons.. then again ask me that in January.