Monday, October 20, 2008

Afraid to eat

If a small amount of light butter is going to make me sick at this point, I'm not sure what I can safely eat. I had multigrain cheerios with a banana for breakfast. Apparently we were out of milk, so it was a bit dry. For lunch, I started to eat some turkey salad I had made with the light mayo, but then I was worried the light mayo may be a problem, so I made soup instead. It was just noodles with chicken broth -full of sodium and not very filling, but pretty bland.

I was hungry a few hours later, so I had some low fat crackers. If my gallbladder is getting worse, any animal fats could begin to bother me - any meat or cheese could be a problem. I know that may not be the case, but after last night, I'm afraid to even risk it. I may have to go vegan for the next week. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so sad for you. This is awful and going vegan would be a pesonal nightmare for me...lol

Alison... said...

I have no clue how that greasy Irish Benidict was OK in your belly but not some lite butter -

strange but yes, I would be careful until your surgery, you don't want another attack!

you poor kid!

Kristen said...

LOL - I know! I forgot about that! I had no problem with that at all. I know it wasn't related to my attack, because it was 12 hrs before it!