Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Winter clothes

We've pulled out the winter clothes, and no surprise, they are all way too big for me. Even the clothes I packed away last spring that were way too small for me at the time are way too big now. It's only been a few months, but it's quite a difference.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, I'm cold all the time, and I don't want to buy all new clothes, because I'm still not at goal. I'll figure it out - I always do!

I noticed another NSV this weekend. I was sitting on the back of Jimmy's boat, on a flat platform area, and I had my left leg tucked, and my right leg out stretched. For some reason, I grabbed my toes, and it occurred to me: I can grab my toes! LOL, I know I've been able to for quite some time, but it didn't occur to me to be a big deal until I saw how effortless it was.

I can sit in a chair, outstretch my leg, and hold my toes in the air - I just tried it. Wow. That's a neat trick.

I wonder what else I can do! :)

3 comments:

Alison... said...

Dance monkey dance

Anonymous said...

Your journey has been so fun to watch.

I can't believe the enjoyment of all this shopping is lost on you

Kitty said...

I think we need to see a picture of those toes in the air : )