Thursday, October 9, 2008

A simple breakfast


I had multigrain cheerios with strawberries (that I had frozen) and rBGH free milk for breakfast today. It was so simple, but very yummy. It had grains, fruit and protein...and calcium! It was a 255 calorie breakfast, with 11 grams of protein, 1.6 grams of fat, 4 grams of fiber and 30% of my RDI of calcium.
I didn't have my grilled chicken salad for dinner last night, since there was no time (I had leftovers), so I'm going to order that for lunch today. For dinner, I'm making a marinated T bone steak with yellow and green beans. Nice and fresh. For a grain, we may have left over wheat orzo and veggies on the side.

3 comments:

Alison... said...

I'm not a big fan of cereal but that looks pretty good.

the rest of the food sounds great.

you're making me hungry

Anonymous said...

It does look simple and it does look good

Kitty said...

I love cheerios!