Thursday, October 2, 2008

Perspective

This day last year I was kind of freaking out. You see, 10/3 was my surgery date, and today is/was 10/2. I was so ready for my surgery, but then I had concerns about the anesthesia due to my potential issues I had just learned I may have, and I started thinking about the off chance that I may die, and I spent hours and hours and hours online reading reviews of my surgeon and before and after stories of people who had the lap band.

I was excited and scared, and I knew my life would never be the same. I was right.

2 comments:

Alison... said...

thinking your life would be different is the understatement of the century...

ya done good stoop

Anonymous said...

What a positive change for you over the last year. So many new ventures for you and so many milestones. You have changed your life and inspired others to follow suit.

Your journey has been fun, educating, and interesting to watch unfold.

I se a belly shirt on your future