Thursday, October 30, 2008

Got to go


I need to get rid of this organ, asap. I was up with an attack 2 nights ago, and I couldn't sleep, so I got some work done in the middle of the night, and then I had some spotty sleep until it was time for work. I don't know what caused it - I didn't eat dinner. Last night, I had a grilled chicken salad for dinner, and I had an attack in the middle of the night again.
.
These attacks aren't as bad as the worst one I had (by any means), but they are still quite painful, and the accompanying nausea is unpleasant as well. The attack I had last night happened early morning, and I just tossed and turned until I finally got up. I'm still having the attack currently, and I'm going to call my MD for some pain meds shortly when her office opens.
I'm supposed to be on the road all day today, but I'm going to have to reschedule. These attacks are too unpredictable, and at any point it could worsen, and then I'd be in big trouble.
.
On the weight front, there has been no change. At this point, I don't care. I just want to get my gallbladder removed, and then get back to working on losing. I had been going to the gym every day, but I skipped on Tuesday, as Darcy was laid off from her job, and I just wanted to spend the evening trying to cheer her up. Yesterday I wasn't feeling well from the night before. I'm not going to use this as an excuse to fall off track with working out, though.

2 comments:

Alison... said...

OMG that's so awful!

I'm sorry you're in pain.

get them out!

Anonymous said...

I feel bad you are in so much pain kid. Are you getting the gallbladder removed just to lose more weight...lol???