Thursday, October 15, 2009

Yesterday

I had to work until 9 last night, so I didn't have dinner until I got home.  I can't believe I ate at 9:30 PM, and I was down 4 lbs from yesterday this am.  I never eat that late.

However, if I had eaten before 7 as I normally do, I probably would have been back down all the weight, seeing as though it was just some strange fluke of my idiotic metabolism.

Lanie asked about my thyroid, and I was wondering the same.  I can't imagine why else I would be so off, and in such a holding/gaining pattern for no reason.

I have an MD appointment next week, so hopefully I can address some of this stuff.  It took me 3 mos to get the appointment, so I'm hoping it's not just an intake appointment for them, because I have a laundry list of things I want to address.

I'm still not feeling well, but I haven't gotten full blown sick yet either, so I think that's a good thing...my house is in shambles with the construction and the rearranging of rooms, and there is no where to relax, which is annoying, but who has the time anyway?  ;-)

I'm thinking of taking a day off, but I don't think it makes sense to until the construction is done, and I'm not sure when that will be.  I better get back to work, because I have a full day, and then a ton of homework to do.

I hope you have a nice day.  :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you need to get away you and the family can come stay with us.

I hope you feel better!!

Yay on the weight loss. I can't believe what a big loss in one day.

Why are you working til 9pm??

Alison... said...

I agree, take a day off and get away from that house! You'll feel better if you do.

Glad you were down 4 even though you ate late... weird.

Glad you're headed back to the dr's!