Thursday, October 22, 2009

A wet work out


I don't know how I did it, but it's 8PM, and I'm done for the day.  I must be forgetting something.  I left work at 4:30, successfully avoided a killer on the loose one block away (sounds crazy, I know - check out the Union Leader), met with my new personal trainer (more on that later), came home and ate a healthy dinner, went to a nearby hotel and swam laps for 40 minutes, came home and did a bunch of homework, and now I can relax and watch tv (and yet, I'm writing to you).  :)

I loved the swim.  It was hard work swimming constantly for forty minutes!  I felt really good after.  I definitely plan to enter a regular agreement with the hotel so I can use the pool whenever I want.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, I'm really hungry.

2 comments:

Alison... said...

Glad you were able to get everything done so early, a rarity for you!

Great that you did 40 minutes swimming, that sound hard!

Good work

Anonymous said...

GREAT job incorporating a good cardio workout. I also thnk getting a personal trainer is so smart. Once they develop a workout routine, all you need to do is follow it.