Monday, October 12, 2009

Oh boy...it's Monday again...



This weekend FLEW by.  I was highly productive, but I didn't really get a chance to rest or relax, and I enjoy my relaxation time very much, so Monday came far too soon for me.  It doesn't help that it's a holiday for a lot of other people...but not me. 

I am down 6 lbs from 2 weeks ago.  I wanted to be down more, but it is what it is.  I didn't eat much yesterday, but as a result, I'm starving today...which means I'll probably be up tomorrow.  That is my cycle.

I completely forgot to work out yesterday.  I was busy all day with Kerry's baby shower, furniture shopping, homework, etc..., and I didn't realize it until I had gotten into bed.  Oh well.  Today I'll make up for it...hopefully.

I'm not feeling great - I think I'm fighting something off.  I appear to have a fever, off and on, and I'm tired and stuffy and achy, but not full blown sick.  I hope I can avoid getting whatever Darcy had last week.  That did not look fun...at all...

I'm just going to keep plugging away, and look forward to getting thin and in shape.  That's my big plan.  I do still need to schedule a fill, but even though I haven't had one for a year, I do just fine sticking to my 1200 calories/day.  When I was getting fills regularly, I was more like 600-800/day...  it may not be a bad idea to try that again.  LOL

3 comments:

Alison... said...

Glad you got a lot accomplished over the weekend, that must be a good feeling even though you're tired now -

Great news on the 6 pounds - good work!

Sorry you're still not feeling well, hopefully you won't catch what Darcy had.

Anonymous said...

Yes you have this wonderful tool, you should definitely take advantage of the fact that you have it.

Why no picture again? I like my blogs with pictures. If you can't find one to go with your story just throw a photo of a shirtless mario lopez. I think we would all enjoy that.

This weekend did fly!!

Anonymous said...

NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!