Thursday, October 29, 2009

Chicken Tacos


We had chicken tacos for dinner last night - easy to prepare, and always a yummy and fun treat!  We used the left over chicken from our chicken dinner this weekend and prepared the chicken chunks in taco seasoning.  For sides, we had salsa (always fat free), fresh tomatoes (phenomenal, as they should be for $3/each), lettuce, low fat cheese, and Fage fat free greek yogurt, in place of sour cream.

We used the organic, wheat free, corn tortillas, which were 120 calories for 2.  I think 2 tacos worked out to be about 300 calories.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They look good, but doubtful I would like them as I like nothing healthy. Aside from the salsa, chicken, and lettuce don't think I liked the rest of the ingredients.

Glad you enjoyed them. What will i eat when I diet. Just lettuce I imagine. On the bright side not much planning needed for that.

Alison... said...

I have never made tacos in my life but they look easy enough, I think I will give it a try.