Monday, October 5, 2009

Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee

I wanted to go hiking or kayaking tonight, but by the time I got home from work and had dinner, it was already dark out. I decided to work out with my Wii sports game, and it was actually a GREAT workout. I did several rounds of boxing (in addition to basketball, and a few other sports), and I wore myself out! The boxing was mainly arms, so it was great to know I can do a cardio workout with my arms because some days my legs are tired from hiking the day before, so it's a good option. :)

I know that sounds insane, but I sweat my butt off and was completely winded after several rounds. You get out what you put in to your workouts, and if you give your all, even Wii boxing can be a great workout.

I did fine with my eating today, and I had just under 1100 calories. I'm 3 for 3 (days in a row) with working out, and getting a good workout in, and it's feeling great.

Let's just hope I actually lose weight tomorrow.

2 comments:

Alison... said...

What a fun way to work out!

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you for renewing your dedication to working out. For all my bitching and moaning about going to the gym everyday, I know that I leave there healthier for the 60 minutes of swearing and sweating that i put in.

Yay for you!!