Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Yeah...

I started off doing great when I got here - working out each day, putting my foods into fitday, etc... The days got to be so busy, I didn't have a chance to work out, and it got harder and harder to make the best choices when I was eating out alll the time.

We finally get to go home today!, so I'll face the music of the scale when I get there. It's never easy when you're away, but I can't wait to go grocery shopping and make my own healthy meals. I feel gross from all the restaurant food I've been eating for the past week and a half.

I miss my Wii personal trainer, too!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a safe trip! Hope you had a blast

Alison... said...

It's very hard to stay 100% on track while traveling but you made a good effort. I'm sure the scale will be fine...

Have a safe trip back, I look forward to hearing the complete CD and seeing video footage of the trip!