Wednesday, June 17, 2009

On my way


I'm down 4 lbs since I quit WW 2 days ago. It's nothing to rejoice about since it's weight I've lost 10 times on this journey, but it still feels nice to be losing. The true test will be if my weight stops yoyoing, and if I move past my lowest point, which is still a ways off. The next few weeks should be interesting.
.
I was chasing Henry around the house last night for fun, and I slid onto the floor and twisted my knee. I guess that means I'll be working out upper body today!
.
It's a nice day out, and for my workout, I'm going to do weights at the gym, a quick 20 minute session with my Wii personal trainer, and later I hope to go kayaking as well.
.
I have a ton to do today, so I'm signing off. Be well!

3 comments:

Alison... said...

I can't believe you hurt yourself chasing the dog - stoop.

But yay for losing 4 pounds... even though you've lost them before, you're still headed in the right direction

Anonymous said...

Yay on the 4 lbs. I predict my own weight loss...Brazilian style

lanie said...

i have too comment on this- everytime(3 or more) i've tryed weight watchers i gain weight! i could never get over how much food they want you to eat! maybe someday your body would adjust-but when your REALLY TRYING to lose weight-it's just frustating to be gaining! glad fitday's a fit!:)