Thursday, June 25, 2009

Slipping...

I didn't have a chance to exercise yesterday. We got started early, and I didn't get back to the hotel until 9 or 9:30. I was sleep walking at that point. I did...okay...for eating yesterday - not great, but not terrible. I think I had:

1.5 eggs for breakfast
1.5 pieces of toast
1/2 cup hashbrowns
2 slices of bacon
230 calorie dinty moore lunch thing
steak fajita salad

I guess it was closer to terrible than great. LOL

I switched hotels, and I have every intention of doing laps in the pool today, and I want to check out the fitness center as well.

We are having breakfast with the producer at 7:30 AM, and then I'll finish up the last 2 tracks, and I think I'll be done for the day after that. The CD won't be done, but I don't think I'll need to be at the studio for the mixing part, unless he wants me there to hear what he's doing to make sure it's what I want....I don't know.

Either way, I'm thinking I'll be back at the hotel by early afternoon for a nice workout and relaxing afternoon.

2 comments:

Alison... said...

Did you switch hotels only for exercise reasons?

Glad you're finishing up today - what a relief!

Enjoy your down time.

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you are having a good time. I think you are doing great watching what you are eating.

I hope you get to enjoy your day!!