Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Yum!

Darcy made a fabulous dinner tonight! We had pork tenderloin (all natural, grass fed, etc...) in a garlic, herb and wine sauce. It was so moist and tender! It's important not to overcook pork. It's safe to eat at 137 degrees, but even the FDA says 160 degrees, not over 17 as we were told decades ago. You don't have to take my word for it, check it out!

She also made roasted red potatoes with onions, fresh basil, olive oil and sea salt. Wow, were they good and goldened to perfection!

I had 3 oz of pork and a half a cup of potatoes. My dinner was about 300 calories, and I loved every bite!

Thanks, Darce!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pork roast is one of my all time favorite dinners and I never make it. WEIRD!

That looked delish. Maybe Darcy shoud send me the recipe.

Alison... said...

I love it too, I loved having some of the left overs at your house and for the 1st time in my life, I actually ordered it when I went to Felicia's Restaurant last week... no Italian pasta dish, just delish pork and roasted pots - yum o